Hope your prepration is going well.
Its time to make quick CHECK LIST
1. DATE SHEET
14th Dec......Principls and practice of Accounting..........................................1:45 - 5:00 (3 hours + 15 min reading time)
16th Dec......Business Laws & Business correspondence and Reporting.....1:45 - 5:00 (3 hours + 15 min reading time)
18th Dec .....Business Mathematics, Logical reasoning & statistics..............2:00 - 4:00 (2 hours)
20th Dec......Business Economics & business and comercial knowledge.....2:00 - 4:00 (2 hours)
2. MOBILE PHONES / SMART WATCHES or any other ELECTRONIC GADGETS (Except normal calculator) are not allowed.
3. Things to carry : Calculator, ADMIT CARD, BLACK pen, pencils, eraser, stapler, scale, a photo ID, water bottle, watch.
4. Don't forget to take blessings of your parents and GOD.
5. Reach centre atleast half an hour before the start of exam i.e. by 1:15pm
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS for SUBJECTIVE PAPER :
(a) Answers to All questions should start from NEW PAGE. Answers to all parts of a single question must be done together at one place.
(b) Question number must be clearly and prominently written at the top of each answer.
(c) Answers to be written with BLACK BALL pen. (Any other colour pen / Sketch pen / highlighter / whitener STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.)
You may use PENCILS for drawing graphs, diagram, tables, etc
(d) The answer sheet along with additional sheets must be fastened together. ICAI shall provide a tag for the same. However, it is advisable to STAPLE the sheets too.
(e) 100 marks paper has to be attempted in 180 minutes. This mean for every 1 mark, you have to spend 1.8 minutes. Stick to your time limit from the starting. Start with the easiest and time saving question. You can start with any question first.
(f) You shall be provided with answerbooklet for attempting Subjective paper. The first page shall be in the following format
1. Write the roll no. as given by ICAI in words. Eg : If Roll Number is 123456, you may write as
Option 1 : one two three four five six
Option 2 : one lakh twenty three thousand four hundred and fifty six.
2. Write the roll number as well circle it with BLACK BALL PEN. (Pencil not to be used here)
3. Put your signature as given on your ADMIT CARD.
4. Write the following :
CA Foundation Examination
Group - Paper No. 1
Subject : Principles and Practice of Accounting
Number of answer book used : Main + 0 or 1 or 2 or 3
5. Tick against the question number attempted.
you are not required to tick the parts attempted.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS for OBJECTIVE PAPER :
(Will be uploaded on 16th Dec)
ALL THE BEST
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Entire team of Vaibhav Jalan Classes